send them with another family. Tomorrow, my sweet husband will, for the last time, dash from our home to our state capital to apostille our documents – including the I171-H. I still get excited thinking about that piece of paper. It really should be more impressive looking than it is – at least with a gold seal or something!
So, here’s the deal. Dasha’s parents will be coming back in a couple of days to brave the 10-day wait, which is more of a 14-day wait in Odessa. Then Dasha’s dad will head back to Odessa to bring her home. Do we go ahead and mail our documents, or do we wait until Dasha’s dad can hand deliver them to Dima, our facilitator?
Any words of wisdom? What do you think?