When Jesus is your life, your perspective changes.
When Jesus is your life …
- prayer is a lifeline,
- help comes from the Holy Spirit,
- courage becomes a way of life,
- death becomes a doorway to something far better,
- everyday work takes on significance,
- relationships deepen,
- your joy connects with God’s glory, and
- your perspective changes.
Which of these perspective changes are particularly meaningful for you today? What has been significant for you at the Riverside this week? I’d love to hear from you!